As seen on TodayTonight mid 2018 - can be viewed on their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TodayTonight/videos/1805625646143550/
- “Many people don’t want to take medications and are looking for better, more natural ways to personally take control of their pain and illness. I love that science is now giving us tools like The WellBeam that are highly effective, and drug free.” Kristy Rackham, RN
- I sustained a work injury and have suffered from chronic back pain for the last 22 years. I have tried many modalities including TENS machine,Physiotherapy, anti-inflammatory and other analgesic medications with no long term effects as when I stopped the pain re-appeared. I started using the Near Infra Red patch around 6 weeks ago and found a definite improvement from the first week, the second and 3rd weeks I experienced a change in my back pain and towards the end of the fourth week, I was completely pain free. I have tried to do activities that used to cause increase in my back pain such as bending down and standing for longer than 10 minutes and to my surprise I was still pain free. I used the pad 3 times a day for the first 2 weeks, reduced to twice daily for 3rd and fourth weeks and now use once a day in the evening. The effect is short of amazing, as I am a nurse and have not seen any modality working this fast on Chronic back pain. I have started researching photo bio-modulation and I am amazed at the amount of research and range of applications that are being done and not mentioned in mainstream medicine or media.
Anna Nash - Bachelor of Applied Sciences - Nursing
- testimonial I bought the wellbeam for my 90 year old father who suffers severe osteoporosis and arthritis. At the time he had 5 fractures in his back and was on Targin and Endone to help with the pain. The doctors were talking pallative care....3 months later his fractures have healed (xrays to prove it) he is off the endone and his doctor is slowly weaning him off the Targin. Absolutely incredible results for a man who the specialists refused to take on due to his age and severe problems. Thank you for bringing quality of life back to our lives. Maria Martino
- I've lived an active lifestyle which included soccer, swimming, tai Kwon do, and had many physically demanding jobs along the way. These activities led to a range of injuries and ailments including an impingement in my hip, bursitis in my shoulder and osteoarthritis in my knee. I tried an extensive range of treatments over the years both conventional and alternative with mixed results. While there would be temporary relief with some treatments, no treatment had ongoing lasting impact. This led to my recent trialling of the near infrared patch. I have been using the Wellbeam patch for nearly 4 months now and it is one of the best treatment modalities I have ever come across. I have experienced a substantial reduction in pain and inflammation of my affected areas, increased mobility in my shoulder, hip and knee, and general enhanced muscle and joint flexibility throughout my entire body. I am truly amazed. My personal results led me to research further information regarding near infrared light therapy, and from my own experience I concur with benefits listed in the literature.
Pieter Di Marco
- if you have any pain whatsoever or any skin problems and you want general healing they are amazing they work on your mitochondria.. you might have heard of infrared lights which were brilliant these are Near infrared and LED combined .. they are scientifically proven ..specialists use them they are even known to help Alzheimer's and dementia patients you will never regret Getting these lights.. they made my life complete Kimberley Rauchelle
- ‘I have been using the well-beam on my 2 teenage boys sports injuries (Rugby Union) for the last 5-6 weeks with great success. One had a stage 2 ligament rupture and in conjuctions with physio-stretching and strengthening and the well-beam, his injury is nearly back to normal. Every week some sort of soft tissue injury occurs, and we have used the light on these injuries at 10 min intervals and found that they are healing at a quicker rate. I would recommend the well-beam light to any household that has teenages doing contact sports’. A. James.
- ‘I suffer from sciatic nerve pain, neck pain, severe headaches, migraines and joint pain. Given the opportunity for a drug free option for pain relief was a dream come true. I have used the well beam light on & off for 4-5 weeks, 10 minutes at a time. The heat was soothing and the freedom of movemnt was amazing. I havent had any pinching pain in my hips since using the well beam.
I would totally recommend the well beam to anyone with any pain that would rather put something on a spot as alternative to taking any medication. I feel the well beam is amazing piece of equipment that anyone woudl be wise to have in their home.’ Carolyn James.
- ’One year ago I broke my left wrist and due to over using my right arm I have stressed my right shoulder and surrounding muscles. I have been using the WELLBEAM for two weeks daily and have noticed the discomfort of my shoulder and its strength is greatly improved. I would recommend the well beam as a great tool in the control of discomfort and pain.‘ Teresa J King
- I have been using the WellBeam for the past 6 weeks to treat and repair the pain in my shoulder and neck. I have found that it has taken all the pain away. I highly recommend the WellBeam Paiin Therapy device. Kylie Dorset
- After cancelling my weekend plans due to coming down with a very bad cold or flu, I was given the opportunity to use the WellBeam to boost my immune system. I used the device 4 - 5 times throughout the day and evening, against my tummy button (as instructed), and was very surprised to wake the next morning feeling great.
Sniffles gone, sore throat gone, feeling energised and ready for the weekend plans I shouldn't have cancelled. I would highly recommend the WellBeam to fight viruses and to boost your immune system. Kevin Powerlett
- I suffer from long term chronic back pain, which requires extremely heavy medications to relieve pain. I use the WellBeam most days, and occasionally when the back pain prevents me sleeping, during the night. I do not need the heavier medications when using the light.
It is very difficult sometimes for me to lie comfortably. I found that while it was in use I was able to be comfortable and after a short time of use, to get back to sleep.
I definitely endorse the light therapy unit. Andrew Hazel
Positive or negative, we welcome any feedback on our product range.
Testimonials assist others in understanding the wide range of ailments and injuries this technology can benefit. We appreciate any and every testimonial provided.